Today we are releasing DIVA v3, with full Avid NEXIS compatible bin locking.
Each of the three main drive types (Basic, Media, and Projects) have a new DIVAFS enabled version, which makes them appear as NEXIS drives in the Media Composer hardware window.
Along with this change there are other improvements:
- All projects are immediately shared
- No more Unprotected folder
- Drives appear with their correct name in Media Composer on Windows (they won’t all be “Media” any more)
- DAVE is no longer required on macOS clients
- AMA media on Basic drives will work cross platform, and won’t have to be mounted on the same drive letter all the time in Windows
- No moving media to one user to be able to delete it
Please also see the updated help documentation over at help.group6.co.nz.